Do You Know Your Carpet Cleaner?
The way you learn about a company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Are you asking your carpet cleaners the most important questions? What are the most important questions to ask your carpet cleaners? I would like to share with you all 6 very important questions that should be asked.
- What methods of carpet cleaning do you recommend?
- What training have you had in carpet cleaning?
- What equipment do you use to clean carpets?
- Are you and your cleaning technicians certified by the IICRC and can I see the certifications?
- How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
- What will your equipment remove from my carpets?
If you ask these 6 questions you will be better position to make the best decision on whats best for your carpets. If you have any questions to ask us (including the ones above) feel free to give a call at 413-596-5404. We will be happy to give you Free Friendly advise.