Free Consumer Awareness Guide
Don’t call any carpet cleaner until you’ve read this free Consumer Awareness Guide to hiring a carpet cleaner. You will discover:
- How To Avoid 4 Carpet Cleaning Rip-Offs!
- 6 Costly Misconceptions About Carpet Cleaning
- Crawlin’ Critters And Crud: A Guide To The Slime, Grime And Livestock That’s Seeping, Creeping And Galloping Through Your Carpet
- Which Methods Clean Best And Much More!
- 8 Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Carpet Cleaner
- The Importance Of Value And Price
- Why You Want A Clean, Healthy Carpet
- 100% No-Risk Guarantee
- 4 Steps To A Fresh, Clean, Healthy Carpet
Choosing a carpet cleaner isn’t easy.
Why? Because you’re bombarded with misleading advertising, confusing claims and simply bad information.
From super-low prices and high-pressure sales – to unqualified technicians and near-worthless methods – how do you ever find a qualified, competent, professional carpet cleaner?
You start by reading this Consumer’s Guide. In this fact-filled booklet, you’ll discover how to avoid four carpet cleaning rip-offs, eight mistakes to avoid when choosing a carpet cleaner, and four steps to a fresh, clean, healthy carpet.
We wrote this guide to help you better understand carpet cleaning. Now, with this information, you can make an informed, intelligent decision.
And if you have any questions about carpet or upholstery cleaning, you’re invited to call us at 413-596-5404. We’ve dedicated our business to educating consumers. We’ll be happy to help you in every way.
Absolute Best Tile & Carpet Cleaning.
Specialists in Carpet Cleaning
Ron Guidetti is the owner of Absolute Best Tile & Carpet Cleaning. He has been in the Cleaning Service Industry for several years.
“My company is certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. I have dedicated this business to helping homeowners get the highest return from their carpet and hard surface floor covering investment. I welcome your inquiries and will gladly answer your questions over the telephone. Call me at 413-596-5404 for free friendly advice.”